[Libreoffice] [For Review] mer of most vos-removal patches left. and little related houskeeping

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Oct 18 06:57:59 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 06:38 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> Worked like a charm... and so much faster that make dev-install and
> hand 'testing'

	Good stuff :-)

> I wonder, is there a way to avoid the whole rpm churning at then end
> of the build (the 'building module packimages' at the end of the build
> seems to be running in circle for-ever. a make of a fully built tree
> takes me about 10 min, 9 of them in that particular step)

	configure with --disable-epm I guess.

	If you run bin/ooinstall at the top-level [ which we should prolly hack
to cope with people configureing in rawbuild/ instead of
build/libreoffice-* ] then it will install nicely without needing
packaging - the smoketests should use this mode too.

	HTH,

		Michael.