[Libreoffice] LibreOffice and Java

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:25:32 PDT 2010

AFAIK, Java is optional and is used to extend core LO functionality.

Are the warnings you get related to Java-based extensions? If yes and you're on Windows, there's a thread with a suggestion to improve the LibreOffice installer
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2010-October/000660.html
Unfortunately, that thread seems to be unnoticed/ignored by LO developers.