[Libreoffice] [Patch] Several comment translations in svx/inc

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Oct 21 02:33:07 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 22:29 +0200, Wolfgang Silbermayr wrote:
> I started translating comments in svx/inc from german to english. All
> files directyl in svx/inc have been translated and the files in
> svx/inc/svx from AccessibleControlShape.hxx to sdtaitm.hxx in
> alphabetical order.
>
> You can commit the patch under the terms of LGPL3+.

Excellent, these translations do help, though it may seem trivial to the
non-German speaking. There was one little typo that changed a "_" to
"r". Building it would catch those ones early :-)

I also help on to one little comment which just said "#iXXXXX" and
nothing else. FWIW the "XXXXXX" numbers aren't really useful as they
indicate bug ids in the internal Hamburg bugtracker, but "#iXXXXX" refer
to the public issuezilla tracker so there can sometimes be a nugget of
context available for reading for those ones.

Patch applied and pushed, thanks.

C.