[Libreoffice] Windows dependancies

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:01:39 PDT 2010

License terms regarding MSVS redistributable components are specified somewhere in the Visual Studio installation directory.

IIRC, you can freely redistribute any of them with your application as long as you don't modify them in any way. I'll be able to say more precisely and/or quote the related text when I'm at desktop.