[Libreoffice] vos removal: looking for windows and MacOS build-tester

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:30:16 PDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Santiago Bosio
<santiago.bosio at gmail.com> wrote:
>  El 21/10/10 21:11, Norbert Thiebaud escribió:

>> git checkout -b vos origin/feature/vos-removal&&  ./bin/g checkout -b
>> vos origin/feature/vos-removal
>>

> I'm trying to build on Fedora 13 (32bit).

Thanks..

> It's still going on, but I just
> want to comment that this last command fails on git repo 'l10n'. I have it
> enabled as I build with the switch "--with-lang=es". I had to enter on each
> other git repo and execute "git checkout -b vos origin/feature/vos-removal"
> there.
>
> Perhaps that feature branch isn't created on the "l10n" repo.
It is very possible indeed.

when thing like that happend, you can use
./bin/g -f checkout ....

the -f tell bin/g to not stop if one repo has a problem and to keep
applying the command to other repos. (this would have avoided the need
to do the command manually on each other repos)

Norbert