[Libreoffice] Image Compression Patch

Andrew C. E. Dent ace_dent at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:02:28 PDT 2010

Thanks Kendy.
Where pixels are fully transparent, sometimes the colour data is stripped to improve compression.Although technically lossy, this is never seen by the end-user. It may have confused your comparison script?Some icons are genuinely altered- placeholders (green X on blue background) are swapped for blank images, etc.
I will manually check the icons listed over the next couple of days.
I would like to look at the 'Oxygen' icon pack next...
Many thanks,Andrew.