[Libreoffice] Where should I edit the code? in clone or build directory?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Oct 25 05:34:15 PDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-24 at 02:22 +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:22:20AM +0200, Nadav Vinik <email at nadavvin.com> wrote:
> > Currently I edit the code in the clone dir and then use meld to copy
> > the changes to build/libreoffice*

	Heh :-) I do something like that too. Just be aware that running 'make'
will overwrite that stuff.

	The real hope is that we switch the build to build from the 'rawbuild'
directory. Kendy would know who is doing that work - hopefully sooner
rather than later. It is too painful as of now - as you say.

	HTH,

		Michael.