[Libreoffice] [Patch] Several comment translations in formula

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Mon Oct 25 16:07:48 PDT 2010

Hola Adrià,

2010/10/25 Adrià Cereto Massagué <ssorgatem at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> Some comments translated from german to english (all the ones reported by
> the german-detecting script and all the non-detected ones in files which had
> detected comments.)
> I haven't seen any more german comments there, but I may have missed some.
>
> I also deleted a commented out chunk of code.
>
> It can be added as LGPLv3+/MPL

Pushed.

I've massaged your patch a bit to remove trailing spaces and also to
prevent changing the emacs/vi header in a file.
But apart from that, molt bona feina i espero que continuïs
col·laborant en el LibreOffice.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=c9f896c3f94c70adf8b90fbc88da64517ed55f6c

Cheers,

--