[Libreoffice] credits page is 403 access forbidden

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Oct 26 08:38:25 PDT 2010

Hi,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2010-10-26 14.02:

>> The current Help menu->about->credits points to
>> http://libreoffice.org/credits.html
>
> 	That is bad :-)
>
>> which gives you a 403 Access forbidden when accessing. We shouldn't keep
>> our list of contributors that secret :-).
>
> 	Exactly !

oops, seems the permissions are screwed up. Thanks for reporting! Fixed
it. It throed 404 then, as the file doesn't exist - which isn't better. ;)

>> Please put something like this in its place:
>> http://sspaeth.de/uploads/tmp/index.html

Just did so - thanks!

> 	Can we also include whatever magic you have to auto-generate that ?

Sure, no problem! Best is to ping Guy and Thorsten. Guy's in charge for
the magic behind our website and might be able to create a PHP script to
create the page, and Thorsten told me in Nurember he wants to work on
the credits page - to avoid double efforts, best is to ping them.

> Florian - it'd be great to give Sebastian access to the server so this
> can be done daily / automagically :-) [ he is a trustworthy chap,
> contributing good things left and right, thus far ]

If he gives me his SSH public key, he's in. ;)

Thanks!
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff at documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108