[Libreoffice] [Pushed] Building on windows 7-64bit with Visual Studio 2010 Express

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Tue Oct 26 09:04:03 PDT 2010

> Great to see some 64bit windows compiling going on :-)

Umm, he is running on a 64-bit OS, but producing 32-bit code as usual...  (I have also been running a 64-bit Windows for quite some time on my development machine.) That the OS is 64-bit doesn't really show up any way in the LibreOffice build mechanism.

Building LibreOffice as 64-bit code on Windows could require quite many changes. I have been told by Fridrich that there is lots of code that assumes sizeof(long) == sizeof(intptr_t). (Still, it would be fun to try... next year GSOC maybe?)

--tml