[Libreoffice] [Patch] Fix for installer::languages::shorten_language_string()

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Wed Oct 27 01:24:36 PDT 2010

Please note that your earlier MD5::Digest patch was reverted, though, because it was causing problems, so this follow-up patch which presumably depends on that earlier one can not be applied. I didn't notice the problems myself as I hadn't got that far in the build before the patch was applied and then reverted... but those who experienced the problems hopefully can describe in more detail.

Cheers,
--tml