[Libreoffice] First build error: segmentation fault on vcl

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Oct 27 02:46:43 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 12:22 -0700, Dave Lacy Kusters wrote:
> > I don't know why exactly this is happening. It appears to be picking up
> > a stlport_gcc in /usr/lib before the one in /path/to/solver. So what's
> > the output of
> > echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH btw

	Soo ... IIWY I would remove your solver:

	rm -Rf build/libreoffice*/solver

	And re-configure with --without-stlport

	Hopefully that will fix your build; failing that, disabling both kde3
and 4 will get you past the problem (for now).

> Note, there is /usr/lib, then solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/lib, then /usr/lib again.
> The linker doesn't have a chance to find the one in the solver hierarchy.
>
> Where specifically is this command line generated?

	So - see the Linux*.Set.sh file in the inner build directory, and also
solenv/inc/*.mk - which together populate all the dmake rules [ yes we
will be switching to a more standard gnumake structure for the next
release ]

	Thanks,

		Michael.