[Libreoffice] [pushed] EasyHack: Fixes for shadows member declarations and inits

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Oct 27 09:04:31 PDT 2010

Hi there,

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 11:48 -0700, LeMoyne wrote:
> Some work to reduce the compiler warnings in binfilter.

	Excellent work - pushed :-) [ although binfilter gets little use,
testing or love - its good to clean it up I suppose ;-].

> LibreOffice built all the way, ran writer and I used that to draft a partial
> answer to the question of What do I want to do in LibO dev... But really did
> not make sure filters still work - know I don't know how to test the filters
> and have since learned there is a fair amount of dead code in binfilter ...

	Right ;-) it is used for the pre 1.0 binary file formats (before sxw
the pre-cusor to ODF) eg.

> On to word/char counting!

	Seems that someone else already did this ;-) and cedric merged it:
though we always get word-count feature requests - so presumably there
is always something else to fix.

> PS: All my contributions to LibreOffice are made to The Document Foundation
> under the LGPL (as TDF chooses to license them).

	Thanks & your work much appreciated !

	Hopefully we can pad out the wiki with some more easy hacks - Noel were
you finding some for LeMoyne ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.