[Libreoffice] Dev-install failed

René Kjellerup rk.katana.steel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:45:34 PDT 2010

hi' michael,

located the call to perl -d:DProf -w ....
and removed the profiling declare
if you think the profiling at every build is redundant

although the build is nowhere near completion so I can't test it yet,
however I've checked and ppc is now with the new sources quoted
and make_install.pl is in solenv/bin that should I think take care of
most of the issues ;)

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:02 PM, René Kjellerup
<rk.katana.steel at gmail.com>wrote:

> I will try, and look into that ppc bit too,
> But I did a pull -r when I got home today. And is currently building as
> fast as my Opteron 1212 let's me :) from scratch.
> On Oct 27, 2010 5:19 PM, "Michael Meeks" <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> > Hi Rene,
> >
> > On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 16:41 +0200, René Kjellerup wrote:
> >> sh: line 1: 14217 Segmentation fault perl -d:DProf
> >
> > Wow - we managed to crash perl - that's fun; you're warning about ppc.
> >
> >> Unquoted string "ppc" may clash with future reserved word
> >
> > Shows you have a somewhat older version of the script ;-)
> >
> >> I've been puzzled and tried to look at the install file, but with
> >> limited success, other than to confirm that the make_install.pl isn't
> >> there in the build directory
> >
> > We might want to remove the -d:DProf - which may cause the problem: no
> > idea why it is there, there is no need to profile on every run. If that
> > fixes it, can you submit a patch ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> > --
> > michael.meeks at novell.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

René

--
-- as life grows older, I gain experience.