[Libreoffice] Mac OS9 Cleanup

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:20:27 PDT 2010

Hi Joseph,

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Joseph Powers <jpowers27 at cox.net> wrote:
> Since we don't support OS9 builds, why do we have so much OS9 build code?

The biggest hunk of the attached patches is from external
sources/tools (from mozilla, the twain stuff, or dmake sources),... or
from binfilter, so wouldn't agree with "so much OS9 code" - at least
not in the core office (and after all big parts of your patches is
general cleanup, not explicitly removing OS9 stuff.

> The following patches will remove most (I'd like to say all, but the monument I do someone will point out some more) OS 9 code and build support.

Sure - I for example had no idea that MWERKS would relate to Mac at all :-)

> I've did a build and run test on my Mac with no errors; can someone verify that I didn't break anything on the other OSs.

Other way round it would be harder :-) I'm sure people will be quick
to be looking for someone to blame if their platform breaks :-P

ciao
Christian