[Libreoffice] Styles and Formatting

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Oct 29 06:53:19 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 14:55 +0200, Gert Faller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been working on the "Styles and Formatting window does not remember
> hierarchical view" bug.
> It seems I got it.
> I've noticed that, the window does not remember the Frame Styles but reverts to
> Paragraph Styles.
> Is that an another bug or a feature ?

Looks like context awareness fights with the last-selected setting a
bit. So when you restore the window, and it realizes there's no frame
selected it goes and selects the more relevant remaining thing, i.e.
paragraph styles. That's not so bad and is defensible, the lack of
memory of the view mode is more annoying.

C.