[Libreoffice] Easy Hacks "remove all the bogus comments lying around"

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Sep 28 16:28:34 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I saw some comments removed, which had a issue number. But I'm not sure
about doing that. I think it is useful to know, why the code has been
changed and why in that particular way and issues sometimes contain a
lot of additional information. I agree that the type "internal task" is
useless, because we have no access to it. But links to issues in the
normal issue tracker should not be deleted.

Kind regards
Regina