[Libreoffice] A couple of entry level tasks

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Tue Sep 28 19:56:29 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 18:11 -0700, Zell Faze wrote:
> I decided to take care of some of the entry level tasks listed on the website.  I edited several of the documents from /writer/sw/core/doc/
>
> I apologize about the German to English translations not being the best. They were mostly machine translated, with some hand editing if I could figure out what was going on (my C++ isn't too sharp).
>
> pastebin (dot) com (slash) tRVAqD8i

Zell,

it's best if you could attach your patch to email and submit it on this
list, or file a bug and attach it there, whichever works better for you.

AFAIK the content of pastebin.com is not permanent, so it's not a good
place to post patches in case the patch review process takes longer.

Thanks,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, Go-OO hacker, Calc