[Libreoffice] A couple of entry level tasks

Zell Faze zellfaze at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 02:34:08 PDT 2010

Aye.  In the future then I will make sure to keep off the German comments unless I can provide a good translation.

I was hoping that the code around the comment would fill in the extra details.

The initials, I thought they were initials but tried not to drop them too often just in case.  I admit, my approach was not as uniform as it should have been.

As for why I used Pastebin, I didn't know if I could attach files to emails to the mailing list.  I didn't want the email to be rejected, or worse sent without the attached file.  In the future I will attach my diffs.

If it makes any difference though, I set Pastebin to keep the text file around forever.  So we won't be losing it unless they go down.