[Libreoffice] Merging pkgsrc patches?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Sep 29 15:09:40 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 14:21 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Since there seems to be a lot of momentum here, I wonder if now would
> be a good time to merge the pkgsrc patches for oo.o[1]? They have been
> accumulating over the years and mostly provide NetBSD support for
> oo.o.

	Yes - most certainly ! :-)

> Some of the patches can probably be applied as-is, but many of them
> need to be discussed first. So I'm looking for a counterpart
> interested in cross-platform fixes and handling a few dozen patches.
>
> Let me know if you're interested!

	Of course;

> [1] http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/misc/openoffice3/patches/?only_with_tag=MAIN

	Riight ;-) all called patch-ab etc. - it would be -great- to get them
integrated though. First - can you go through the freedesktop account
creation process ? http://freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

	And secondly, send me the account bug number. For the non-trivial
patches that may impact other platforms, it would be great to post them
to the list to discuss.

	Thanks,

		Michael.