[Libreoffice] Fourth patch with translation of comments from German to English

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Thu Sep 30 15:04:08 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 22:23 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found some remaining German comments in /libs-core/basic/source/app and translated
> them. I removed one obsolete comment in dialogs.cxx.

thanks for the patch, I just made some minor changes, e.g. you
translated some commented out code, I just removed the code and the
comments ;-) Anyway, thanks again and the commit is here
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=f0073b4c6e9eee3ddb855a8e704e9226898b7090

thanks,
Noel