[Libreoffice] Libreoffice QA Review and Feedback Gathering - Title mail
yfjiang at novell.com
Fri Apr 1 00:40:35 PDT 2011
Just had a nice talk with Sophi, here is the conversation summary:
- Look forward to having more people on the list in 15/Apr IRC session.
- Looking for people as Focal Points for handling bugs written in non-English.
The role of focal points people is to help ping NL/l10n team asking
for a bug translation.
Before that, we could assign those bug to Sophi at the moment, we may
indicate these somewhere in wiki ;-)
Manual and Localization Testing:
- The most important thing is making Litmus running more reliably. We have a
willing to move most of the QA work to the system. It would be nice we all
follow the same process starting from 3.4 QA. Sophi will check the Litmus
deployment with Rimas.
- Sophi will contact with people to see if they are working on a general
process of testing. Yifan will scratch an outline if nobody is doing
it. Yifan is also interested in helping that done.
- We knew more people who is doing testtool automation work, we'll connect to
- We need to figure out a way to put the testtool logs. Possibly include
this for Litmus management as well.
- Yifan can be one of the testool automation script maintainers:
Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice
More information about the LibreOffice