[Libreoffice] A few updates to the tinderbox tinbuild script

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri Apr 1 03:44:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

the tinderbox worker scripts recently got moved out of the bootstrap
repo, into this one:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/buildbot/

Additionally, there is now the option to have them upload one daily
build to the libreoffice site, just give
"-r <your_preferred_upload_bandwidth_kbytes_sec>" as an additional
parameter - poke me with your ssh key if you'd like to use that.

For completeness, this is an example command line for your typical
at-home tinderbox:

tinbuild -m my_email at gmail.com -s smtp.gmail.com -r 40 -c tls -t "My HomeLinux mips nojava"

(using 40KBytes/sec max for uploads, a random gmail address, and
binaries will be published under the "My HomeLinux mips nojava"
name)

I'd personally love to have at least a Suse, Debian/Ubuntu, and a
Windows box doing daily uploads of master (for Mac, we already have
two uploaders).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten