[Libreoffice] libreoffice-3-4 branch and tinderboxes

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Apr 1 13:02:17 PDT 2011

Hi Thorsten, Norbert, Christian,

On 2011-04-01 at 10:21 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

> > would you want to add that branch to your nightly build rotation,
> > since you build all langs?
>
> yes. I will build all-lang on that branch and demote master to
> no-localization build (building both full lang is ok, but uploading
> both is too much strain on my bandwidth :-) )

I am about to try to implement a kind of minimal round robin to the
tinder script locally, I'll send the patch for check for general
usefulness when I have it ;-)

Christian, I added libreoffice-3-4
to /srv/tinderbox/local_conf/TreeData.pm, I hope it is everything
needed, can you please check?

Thank you,
Kendy