[Libreoffice] compilation scp part failed, remark

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 2 06:36:03 PDT 2011

Just a remark.
When I investigated about the scp compilation pb, I found this kind of
things in the scp2/inc/macros.inc
#define STD_FONTUNX_FILE(id,name,fontname) \
     File id \
         TXT_FILE_BODY; \
         Dir       = gid_Dir_Fonts_Truetype; \
         Styles    = (PACKED, FONT_WARN_IF_EXISTS); \
         Name      = STRING(name) ; \
     End

#define STD_FONTWIN_FILE(id,name,fontname) \
     File id \
         TXT_FILE_BODY; \
         Dir      = PREDEFINED_OSSYSTEMFONTDIR; \
         Styles   = (PACKED,FONT,DONT_DELETE,FONT_WARN_IF_EXISTS); \
         Name     = STRING(name) ; \
         FontName = STRING(fontname) ; \
         NetDir   = gid_Dir_Winfonts; \
     End

all the 3 parameters are used in STD_FONTWIN_FILE not in STD_FONTUNX_FILE.
There are at least 1 other macro like this.
Is it normal or should the unused parameter removed ?

Julien.