[Libreoffice] Feature list for 3.4

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 08:09:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've really big difficulties to find information about the new features
implemented (or in course to be) for 3.4.

- the commit logs provided each week by Petr don't speak enough to me
- issues on BZ are not commented about features and implementation date
so it makes difficult to retrieve the information here also
- planet gives some information but very few.

So if you have any hint on how I can collect and assemble the present
list, I'll be happy :)
And may be we should discuss a better strategy for the future.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie