[Libreoffice] Clean compilation error (Linux)

Octavio Alvarez alvarezp at alvarezp.ods.org
Sat Apr 2 10:39:20 PDT 2011

Hi!

I cleaned and then compiled LibO master yesterday and got a problem. I did
*not* do aptitude build-dep libreoffice because it wants to install a lot
of Mono-related libraries (Debian Sid) but some others might already have
been in place.

The problem seems to be related to libwpd when using the internal library
(see lines 763-780).

It also threw a scripting/source/provider error, but now that I tried
using the external libwpd, it completed successfully.

I attach the full compilation log, compressed into .gz. I hope this is the
right way.

--
Octavio.

Twitter: @alvarezp2000 -- Identi.ca: @alvarezp