[Libreoffice] Difficulty in the build process

sourava mishra sourav7mishra at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:51:48 PDT 2011

Hello list,

This is Sourava. I have a problem with the build process.
when I give the "./autogen.sh --with-num-cpus=6 --with-max-jobs=6
--without-junit" command, it checks all the process and ends with
"configure: error: Xaw include headers not found".
Later when I give the "make fetch" command, I get an error "make: *** No
rule to make target `fetch'.  Stop."

I tried the above build configuration process, even with cpus = 2 and jobs =
2, and repeated the process, I get the same error, for the make.

I use, fedora OS.

Regards
--
*Sourava Prasad Mishra*