[Libreoffice] [Patch] Python 3 compatibility for build tools + unicode support for filters

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Apr 4 03:38:40 PDT 2011

Hi Archlid,

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 17:00 +0200, archlid wrote:
> My Patch is LGPLv3+/MPL.
..
> 2011/4/3 archlid <atayoohoo at googlemail.com>
>         This is my first contribution to LibreOffice.

	Code looks lovely :-) I had a read / test of it and a great improvement
- thanks !.

	My only problem is finding your real name for the git changelog; my
preliminary google research didn't show much (sadly) :-) Once we have
that it should go in & on the stable branch too I suspect.

	Thanks,

		Michael.