[Libreoffice] icon in GNOME3

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Apr 4 08:00:05 PDT 2011

Hi Florian,

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 12:34 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> I just got notice that the LibO icon in GNOME3 seems to be the OOo logo,
> see http://derstandard.at/1297821927182/Ansichtssache-GNOME3---Details-der-neuen-Desktop-Generation?sap=2&_slideNumber=8&_seite=
> Anyone from GNOME reading this list and can make necessary changes? ;-)

	Hmm - I guess, that looks like the icon we install; and the ones we're
using on my desktop too (odd).

	Having said that, have we fixed the palette / sizing issues around the
existing icons and their integration with Tango ? it would be nice to
have that for the 3.4.

	Also - I guess the design guys should have commit access to the icons
by now, if not whomever is working hardest on that should get it
[ please mail me privately ].

	Thanks,

		Michael.