[Libreoffice] Easy hack: expunge duplicate enumerations in vcl

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at web.de
Mon Apr 4 14:18:49 PDT 2011

Hi,

I need some more information for the easy hack "expunge duplicate
enumerations in vcl". For "ultra condensed" font width there are three
places with different names:

psp::width::UltraCondensed (fontmanager.hxx)
FWIDTH_ULTRA_CONDENSED (sft.hxx) and
WIDTH_ULTRA_CONDENSED (vclenum.hxx)

and if you have a look not only at vcl/ but also at tools/ which is part
of libs-gui as well, you find another WIDTH_ULTRA_CONDENSED.

As far as I understand the description, psp::width::UC shall be removed.
But shall the enum from sft.hxx or from vclenum.hxx be kept? 60:40 for
vclenum.hxx I would guess. And why has tools its own
WIDTH_ULTRA_CONDENSED? And if vcl is an acronym: what does it stand for?

Christina