[Libreoffice] Build of master fails on impress

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Apr 5 04:12:46 PDT 2011

Hi Rob,

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 23:49 +0200, Rob Snelders wrote:
> I tried to build the master but it fails on the sd-map.
> The problem is in sd/source/ui/framework/factories/ViewShellWrapper.cxx

	Ah ! :-) so I guess we recommend using the libreoffice-3-4 branch at
the moment - where much of the fixing and so on is on-going for the 3.4
release. That is - if you want to help out with that :-)

	Of course, ideally everything should still build ;-) I'll get a master
tree building myself to see what's up there, do you still have the
problem after a g pull ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.