[Libreoffice] icon in GNOME3

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 23:07:49 PDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 11:42:42AM +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 11:34 +0200, Andreas Proschofsky wrote:
> > *) Add 256x256 pixel versions of the LO icons
>
> caolanm->dtardon: didn't you fix this already, or at least tweak
> something to generate the correct size ?

Well, not really. I just fixed the sysui/desktop/shared/create_tree.sh
script to use 128x128 px versions of the icons (that we had had already)
in addition to the other, smaller, resolutions. Of course the best thing
to do would be to install scalable versions of the icons alongside the
scaled ones, but I haven't found these anywhere in the tree... Do we
have SVG's of the icons?

D.