[Libreoffice] writing project contribution

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Apr 6 01:49:41 PDT 2011

Hi Luiz,

	First - welcome to LibreOffice ! :-)

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 16:16 -0300, Luiz Henrique Natalino wrote:
> hello, is there any way to write on the website of the contribution
> libreoffice saying that doing? how?

	Trying to parse your question; I think it turns into:

	"how do I write on the easy hacks page that I'm working
	 on a task" ? :-)

	If so, you need to head to:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks

	and click "Login / Create Account" at the top right. Create an account,
then log-in, and then you can edit away to your hearts content :-)
Please make sure you add your name + today's date to the task as/when
you lock it - if you don't make progress after a week or so, then
someone else can know & take it themselves.

	Looking forward to your patches !

	All the best,

		Michael.