[Libreoffice] GSOC 2011

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Apr 6 12:46:09 PDT 2011

Hi Ivan,

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 17:55 +0200, ivpusic at foi.hr wrote:
> I am a candidate for Google Summer of Code, and I found a project that
> interested me enough, so I wrote a proposal, so I would be grateful if
> you could see little that proposal and proposed modifications, to achieve
> better results.

You can file the application, but there are a few stuffs that shocked
me:
  * Sending your proposal as Docx format for a work on LibreOffice...
you know we want you to do free software, with open formats?
  * Presenting yourself is nice, but you told too few about the project
itself, the time line you are planning to follow and so on.

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker