[Libreoffice] subsequenttests now run headless

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 04:18:02 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 12:59 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 10:56 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 10:50 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > > personally I'd encourage writing many more unit tests run during the
> > > build,
> >
> > Currently unfortunately I think that all of our "large app" unit tests,
> > sw, sc, starmath and sd are now all disabled/not ported to new build
> > system yet, so we should try and get those back up and running.
>
> 	Since I started on this, and inadvertently duplicated Norbert's work -
> it is worth saying that Norbert is working on this for sc/ - which will
> hopefully result in a nice cookie-cutter to re-use elsewhere.

What's the current status of this. I see that Norbert has got the sc
example to the stage of being able to build and launch which is great.

Looking at why the sc one fails afterwards we just really need to...

a) add a gbuild rule to make a services.rdb from the test_components
list in e.g. sc/qa/unit roughly the same way as the makefile.mk does it
b) launch cppunittester with the additional arguments listed in the
old-style makefile.mk as well
c) set the STAR_RESOURCEPATH variable appropriately

I have to admit the gmake files have defeated me on "a)", but it should
be fairly trivial if someone can give me a sample of correctly adding a
dependency to the cppunittester target to echo hello world to a file :-)

C.