[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Removed old conversions, Changed to XUnoTunnel
nopower at novell.com
Thu Apr 7 09:23:46 PDT 2011
On 07/04/11 13:45, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> a patch for a bug in the calc vba support. Several methods used an old
> conversion that crashed LibO when being used.
> Patch is under LGPLv3+/MPL.
> In might be necessary to run a make in the top level directory.
> Sc,vbahelper, basic and oovbaapi were not enough for me. It fails to
> convert to XUnoTunnel then.
Funny I didn't need to do a top-level make, all worked fine for me :-)
I think I also rebuilt offuh so maybe that made a difference.
Anyway great work so I pushed the patch, I only changed one thing which
was I made a function of the boiler plate code you had to create the
XUnoTunnel, call getSomething etc ( as it appeared in a couple of places
). Additionally I tweaked that new method to be a little more robust
than you orig code ( now it always checks the UNO_QUERY result and also
the pointer value returned from getSomething and throws if it fails )
thanks again for the great patch, now the way is clear to fix the easy
hack!! looking forward to the next patch for that
p.s pushed to the 3.4 branch
More information about the LibreOffice