[Libreoffice] About the easyhack "expunge duplicate enumerations in vcl"

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 7 14:23:20 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'd like to work on the easyhack "expunge duplicate enumerations in vcl".
By reading the description of this task and by taking a quick look at
the quoted files, I understood this but i hope not misunderstood :
The file vcl/inc/vcl/fontmanager.hxx must be removed at the end and all
its enumerations that were used by functions must be converted.
For example, today in vcl/unx/inc/pspgraphics.h, we have this :
static FontFamily   ToFontFamily (psp::family::type eFamily);

It should be this :
static FontFamily   ToFontFamily (vcl::FontFamily eFamily);

Am i right ?

If I'm right, there are other files which use the namespace psp, example
vcl/inc/vcl/jobdata.hxx, what has to be done with it ?

Julien.