[Libreoffice] po2oo: error: no such option: --skipsource

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:16:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

2011/4/8 imacat <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>:
>    Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  I tried to build LibreOffice from
> git, and got the following error: "po2oo: error: no such option:
> --skipsource".  I'm building on my Debian Squeeze 6.0.1 amd64, kernel
> 2.6.32, gcc 4.4.5, glibc 2.11.2.  Is there anything wrong with po2oo?
> Or is the po2oo version too old?

Internal po2oo (in translate-toolkit module) is patched in order to
have the --skipsource option. translate-toolkit 1.9.0 will contain
--skipsource. Until it is released, you should use the internal
version. configure warns you about this so basically you need to
re-run configure and/or re-build translate-toolkit module.

Best regards,
Andras