[Libreoffice] GSoC: Easy Hack: Make python / mail-merge debuggable

Timo timo at iera.de
Sun Apr 10 12:58:10 PDT 2011

I´ve been working on a uno-messagebox for hours. Office just doesnt
output anything and starts to sleep when I execute the mailmerge. Also
there were errors like „XSCRIPTCONTEXT is not defined“. And
com.sun.star.awt.MessageBoxButtons as well as
com.sun.star.awt.VclWindowPeerAttribute do not exist but are used in
examples. These are bugs!
I need an adequate environment to test the script. Always restarting the
office gui is NOT adequate. Otherwise declare python-tk as a dependency
in the libreoffice-mailmerge package and the problem is solved.