[Libreoffice] [GSoc] Time to start ranking the applications

Rahul Ramesh msg4rahul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:47:30 PDT 2011

Thanks Kohei Yoshida,

My purpose of applying to GSOC was to learn and start contributing to FOSS.
Eventhough I'm good in programming, I haven't worked with other FOSS
projects. I come from a place where it's difficult to find help regarding
these areas, so the concept of mentors was really appealing to me. So what I
was trying to convey is that, I need to get familiar with the system before
I can submit any one of the "easyhacks", and for that I may need guidance
and sometime. I would really love to prove that I'm serious towards the
project for which I've submitted proposals for, but I will need some time
and help before starting with any small patch, especially in this time.
Please let me now your opinions.

Regards,
Rahul