[Libreoffice] Autogen.sh pb with junit

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Tue Apr 12 15:45:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:36:39AM +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 01:07:43PM +0200, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:
> > I'm attaching a patch that tries to implement this.
> >
> > I've tested with our (Frugalware) junit jar where the classpath is in
> > manifest and also with upstream junit jar, which bundles hamcrest.
> >
> > OK to push to libreoffice-3-4?
>
> Rene, does this look OK? (Bjoern said an IRC that it looks fine to him,
> but let's wait an ACK from you before pushing.)

It looks OK code-wise, but TBH I don't see a sense in this. Distros should fix
their jars, we shouldn't hide problems.
And if the problem is widespread - so be it. One more reason to get distro
maintainers fix it.

What improvement does the check have? You'd still fail here. The same as
before.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene at debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70