[Libreoffice] error make

Luiz Henrique Natalino luizhenriquenatalino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:33:12 PDT 2011

Hello Júlio,

procedure and unfortunately did not work, what can I do for work?

thanks
        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap/sal/qa/osl/security

 it seems that the error is inside 'sal', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

rm -Rf /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap/sal/unxlngx6.pro # optional module
'clean'
/bin/bash
cd /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap
source ./LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh
cd sal
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
make: ** [all] Erro 1

2011/4/13 Júlio Hoffimann <julio.hoffimann at gmail.com>

> Hi Luiz,
>
> Just execute the commands in the error message and you'll get the C++
> errors. ;-)
>
> rm -Rf /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap/sal/unxlngx6.pro # optional module
> 'clean'
> /bin/bash
> cd /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap
> source ./LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh <http://linuxx86-64env.set.sh/>
> cd sal
> build
>
> Regards,
> Júlio.
>
> 2011/4/13 Luiz Henrique Natalino <luizhenriquenatalino at gmail.com>
>
>> hello people,
>> I'm having the following problem in the compilation, anyone know what
>> might be?
>>
>> Module 'libxmlsec' delivered successfully. 49 files copied, 0 files
>> unchanged

>>         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
>>   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
>>             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>>
>>   internal build errors:
>>
>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>> /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap/sal/qa/osl/security
>>
>>  it seems that the error is inside 'sal', please re-run build
>>  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
>>
>> rm -Rf /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap/sal/unxlngx6.pro # optional
>> module 'clean'
>> /bin/bash
>> cd /home/luiz/libreoffice/bootstrap
>> source ./LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh
>> cd sal
>> build
>>
>> when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
>> top-level
>> make: ** [all] Erro 1
>>

>> --
>> Att. Luiz Henrique Natalino