[Libreoffice] error make

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:33:51 PDT 2011

Hi Luiz,

I appreciate your persistence, but pay attention in what i'll say: You need
to fix the error before run `make`. Then you can try to build again:

$ cd libo
$ make

If you want to help LibreOffice, there are many possibilities, other than
coding. I don't know your C++ experience, but if you're not confortable with
the code or with Git (i give you all the reason, Git is a penitence!), you
can contribute with documentation (Wiki), reporting bugs (bugzilla), etc.
These are noble activities too.

Resuming, you have to direct your energy for what you do best and you'll
help LibreOffice so much.

Regards,
Júlio.