[Libreoffice] Easy Hack completed - All bogus comments removed

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 06:21:49 PDT 2011

Hi friends,

This patch removes all bogus comments laying around. If you are searching
for one of the following, you could stop. ;-)

/* -----------------------------04.12.00 16:26--------------------------------

and

#include <svx/svxdlg.hxx> //CHINA001

and

// --> OD 2008-01-08 #newlistlevelattrs#

I did it using regex, so one or another replacement discards a piece of
comment when it is in a block, for example:

// --> OD 2008-01-08 #i1234# first line comment
// continuing in the second line
// ...

The regex will remove "first line comment" in that case, but will keep the
Bug ID as Thorsten requested me in another email.

Could i mark this Easy Hack as completed in the Wiki?

Regards,
Júlio.