[Libreoffice] needful function on calc

Deve deveee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 04:20:36 PDT 2011

Hi!

I hope this mail will be send there, where should be send. If it is bad
place you can change it.

In calc, on doing GRAPH is necessary one simple function. When I'm doing
LINEAR REGRESSION I can't set that line CROSS POINT (0,0). It's
important function, for example in simple physical exercise.
In laboratory tested: v=1m/s car drived 5m, in v=2m/s car drived 11m.
But for v=0m/s lenght ALWAYS WILL BE 0. Not for example 0,0005.

I can do it manually. I can use function REGLINP, there set up that
function cross point (0,0) and add it to graph. But it fill much time.

It needn't be cross (1,5), (3,4) and other, only (0,0) is realy important.

This function was in microsoft office xp. Newer also too. This function
is also in Gnumeric (package of gnome-office on linux).

I hope for positive hear of matter.

I can correct something if will be needed.

---

deveee at gmail.com
Dawid Gan
POLAND