[Libreoffice] compilation failed in lotuswordpro

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Apr 16 08:30:52 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 01:37 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> 'com::sun::star::registry::InvalidRegistryException'
> Aborted
> make: ***
> [/home/maryline/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/300/unxlngi6/workdir/CppunitTest/lotuswordpro_test_lotuswordpro.test]
> Erreur 1
>
> I tried to apply
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/How_to_debug#Debugging_cppunit_tests

I may have fixed this now. Maybe.

We're in transition from one build system to the other, and its still
unclear to me in the new one how to set one target as a dependency of
the other :-). I know in Module_lotuswordpro.mk I want the target inside
CppunitTest_foo that uses services.rdb to depend on
Package_qa_cppunit.mk which calls the Makefile that creates services.rdb
so that services.rdb exists before we attempt to use it.

C.