[Libreoffice] CTL settings for Hebrew (ctl_he.xcd)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Apr 16 13:44:51 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 10:56 +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:

> Following your hint, here's the patch to fix #i61863. It disables
> squence checking for CTL languages and enables it for Thai.

So, here's what I suggest. As rene points out, this doesn't build, so...
lets split those default into the ctl defaults and the extra ctlseqcheck
defaults in officecfg, that gives an additional Common-ctlseqcheck.xcu
file and then in scp2 we package that additional file into the thai
langpack.

A could of asides
a) I haven't double-checked this yet to see if it all works out ok or
pushed it. Be great if someone did a build to make sure it does the
right thing.
b) Checking my own (Red Hat) packages I see I've been hacking in the
equivalent of this for some years (me bad) without complaint

C.