[Libreoffice] The Document Foundation is open for members

Andre Schnabel Andre.Schnabel at gmx.net
Tue Apr 19 00:00:42 PDT 2011

Dear contributors,

within the last months the community around LibreOffice and The Document
Foundation worked hard to establish policies, processes, infrastructure
and all the things you need to deliver a high quality software. One of
our basic principles is that we will acknowledge this merit and allow
all the contributors to become official members of our community [2]. All
members will have the right to run for a seat in the Foundation's board
of directors, elect the board and drive the future of our projects.