[Libreoffice] Proposing a new Easy Hack - project consistent namespaces

Joop Kiefte ikojba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:18:06 PDT 2011

As this is an API issue, maybe it's an idea to create a new, cleaner,
namespace scheme first and deprecate the old way but not disable it
yet... Maybe you could think of finally removing the old namespaces
completely in LibreOffice 4 or something like that (a new mayor
version is a good moment to break API's)... This way extensions have
time to transition.